S-Kultur is the region’s leading store for cooking, home comforts and pure enjoyment. They see themselves as hosts, inviting visitors and fans to be inspired with all their senses: at the Cafebar, Cookery school and household goods store. BBQ fans, design enthusiasts, hobby chefs, coffee junkies and epicures find everything they’re looking for – from conventional brands to innovative craft enterprises. S-Kultur’s goal is to be fair, innovative and sustainable. A homely atmosphere, a well-considered selection of products and properly trained staff turn customers into genuine fans in the region’s go-to destination for indulgence.
· Overall very well thought out concept, very clean store providing a culinary experience
· Great store design, strong floor plan
· There is a feel of newness, with table settings and decorations renewed every week.
· There is a true passion for grilling and barbecue – integrating barbecue in the store concept and experience, with a unique café experience, steaks home delivered and more.
- The fact that they do catering adds visibility, ties to the community
· Organizes 200 events per year, inspiring and educating customers about grilling and barbecue, with how-to-classes and recipes
· Late-hour shopping, engraving and personalization services
· Treat staff well, family-like